Jose Mourinho reveals he has turned down three job offers since being sacked as Manchester United boss

Jose Mourinho reveals he has turned down three job offers since being sacked as Manchester United boss
Jose Mourinho revealed he has already turned down three job offers since he was relieved of his duties as Manchester United manager.The 55-year-oldwas let go by United in December after they made their worst start to a league season in 29 years.Jose Mourinho says he has turned down three job offers already1
Jose Mourinho says he has turned down three job offers already
“I am happy with these three weeks, I am happy with this experience and I am going to have other experiences that normally I cannot have,” Mourinho toldBeIN SPORTS.“I know me and I know by the end of March I am struggling with my happiness, I know my nature.”Mourinho has also managed the likes of Chelsea, Inter Milan and Real Madrid and insists he will return to the top once more.When asked if there was ever he could one day manage in England again or if his future lay elsewhere, he could not give a definitive answer.“It depends, as I say, I will analyse things, I don’t like to speak about it but, I refused already three options, because I didn’t feel it was what I want,” he said.“So I am going to be calm in this aspect and the more time I have the better I can prepare.”Mourinho also believes the mentality of players is changing and says one of his players asked him to stop criticising him publicly having fallen out with the likes of Anthony Martial and Luke Shaw.“I had recently one of my players, I was just coaching them, and when I coach on the pitch I like to see myself free because I am in family and I want to be able to criticise everyone,” he added.“I had one player say, he was very polite and not confrontational, ‘Please when you criticise me, can you do it in private?’. I said why and he said, ‘Because it’s my stature in front of the other players, when you criticise me I don’t feel comfortable’.“He was one of the top players of his generation. Nowadays you have to be very smart in the way you read your players and their personalities.”



The 2013-14 season was Manchester United's 22nd season in the Premier League, and their 39th consecutive season in the top-flight of English football.. David Moyes began the season as United's new manager after taking over from Sir Alex Ferguson, who retired after 27 years in charge.

Porto have fallen victim to Liverpool in Europe for the second season running
Wu Lei: 'Chinese Maradona' attracts more than 40m viewers in

Jadon Sancho in action for England

Liverpool will be one of the top seeds for next season's Champions League group stage after victory over Tottenham in the final on Saturday.. This is because UEFA grants a place in pot one to the
Rome salutes you! Liverpool get best draw possible as Salah

Son played all three of South Korea’s matches after arriving late for the tournament

The frantic final ended 0-0 and resulted in a penalty shoot-out, which United won 4-1 to win the first major trophy of the 2008-09 season. Tottenham rebounded from the heart-break of the final loss three days later with a comprehensive 4-0 win over Middlesbrough to ease the immediate relegation concerns.
Tottenham Official Shop | Support your Club & Buy Direct
AD
shop.tottenhamhotspur.com/Official/US-Shop
Report Ad
Exclusive & Official Merchandise. Free USA Delivery on Orders of £105+

Spurs’ Under-18 players check out the club’s new pitch

Rangers news: Steven Gerrard makes Alfredo Morelos transfer revelation "I'm expecting a bid for Morelos, he is a top player who has scored 20 goals. "I would be more surprised if there
Breaking News - Steven Gerrard determined to keep Alfredo

Newport County manager Michael Flynn

Cruel fans mocked Kieran Trippier after his calamitous own goal against Chelsea. The Tottenham Hotspur defender was left with his head in his hands after what seemed like a routine back pass rolled harmlessly past Hugo Lloris. Kieran Trippier was inconsolable at the full-time whistle. Witth the Blues already 1-0 up after Pedro's second-half
Fans mock Trippier after defender's calamitous own goal at
sportstoft.com/soccer/fans-mock-trippier-after-defenders-calamitous-own-goal-at-chelsea/
'Love the way he just opens his body up, superb technique': Fans mock Kieran Trippier after Tottenham defender's calamitous own goal against Chelsea. Kieran Trippier scored a comical own goal as Spurs suffered defeat at Chelsea; There were no signs of danger when the Englishman retrieved the ball
Chelsea fans loved Maurizio Sarri's brutal response to a
hollywoodadviser.com/chelsea-fans-loved-maurizio-sarris-brutal-response-to-a-journalist-who-asked-him-about-his-future-after-tottenham-hotspur-win/
NOT LEAVING The Italian has come under intense scrutiny after a series of disappointing results in charge at Stamford Bridge Maurizio Sarri laughed off any speculation about his future after watching his side beat Tottenham Hotspur 2-0 on Wednesday.
~ Real Madrid 0-3 Barcelona (1-4 on aggregate): Luis Suarez

Sarri delivered the Europa League on Wednesday night, but his time as Chelsea manager could come to an end after just one season

Watch Aston Villa vs West Bromwich Albion live streaming outside America. If you are not in America, another super solution to watch this Championship play-off is by using a VPN.

Charlton take on Sunderland in the League One play-off final

Fulham owner Shahid Khan has apologised to the club's supporters after their relegation from the Premier League was confirmed on Tuesday night with a 4-1 thumping at Watford. Former player Scott Parker who took over as caretaker manager after Claudio Ranieri's departure in February, was unable to keep the Cottagers up, as they became the second
Fulham owner Shahid Khan apologises to fans after relegation

Armstrong came closest for Scotland

Ray Wilkins: talkSPORT pay tribute to Chelsea legend on one year anniversary of his death with story from ex-soldier he helped back on his feet Today, talkSPORT remember former England international and friend of the station Ray Wilkins, who sadly passed away one year ago. Wilkins died in hospital last April, at the age of just 61, after..
Ray Wilkins: talkSPORT pay tribute to Chelsea legend on one

It looked set to be the end of Spurs’ Champions League adventure at half-time

Chelsea have lined up a shock move for Watford midfielder Abdoulaye Doucoure as Maurizio Sarri attempts to strengthen his squad on transfer deadline day. The 26-year-old was absent from the
Chelsea target Abdoulaye Doucoure in shock transfer Deadline

Ronaldinho’s lob over David Seaman at the 2002 World Cup has gone down in football folklore

Juventus vs Ajax FREE live stream: How to watch without paying extra plus TV channel, kick-off time and line-ups It's a huge night of Champions League quarter-final action this evening By Marc
Tottenham Hotspur vs Ajax Live Stream: TV Channel, How to Watch

Thorgan Hazard has been linked with a move to Liverpool
West Ham transfer news: Moussa Marega expected to join

Post a Comment

0 Comments